Meet Dr. Gagnon
Oral Surgeon Wichita KS
Dr. John D. Gagnon has been in private practice in Wichita since 1998. He has many designations both locally and nationally including:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow with the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Faculty with Wichita State University’s Advanced Dentistry Residency Program
- Board of Directors with the Wichita District Dental Society, serving as President in 2009-2010.
- President, Kansas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons 2009-2010
- Volunteer with the Kansas Mission of Mercy and Sedgwick County Health Department Children’s Dental Clinic.
Dr Gagnon has received multiple advanced degrees including:
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Detroit/Macomb Hospital Corporation 1994-1998
- Pediatric Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Children’s Hospital of Michigan 1994-1998
- Hospital Dentistry – VA Medical Center in Sepulveda, CA 1993-1994
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Nebraska Medical Center 1989-1993
- Bachelor of Science – Kansas State University 1985-1989
Call our office today at ☎ Ridge Road Office Phone Number 316-722-0800 to make an appointment.